Pages

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Money/Speech

Just wanted to alert D&R readers to a great new blog called Money/Speech. Its author is my good friend Ron Greene, a leading researcher in the areas of rhetoric and cultural studies who teaches at the University of Minnesota. Ron's been at it for less than a week, and already he's posted more than I have in 2009. Looks like M/S (as I'm calling it) will be one of the more active additions to my blog roll.

Ron hasn't yet composed a "manifesto" (or whatever you may call it) for his blog. But given the title and the first few entries, it's pretty clear that M/S will develop ideas and themes Ron's been advancing over the last several years in his (paper) published research. Much of it revolves around the notion of communicative capitalism, so I suspect D&R readers will find the site to be of great interest. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Ron Greene said...

Dear Ted,

thank you for your kind words, I hope to live up to the standards you have set at D&R. Do be sure to let me know what I can do to improve

Ted Striphas said...

I think you've already surpassed my standards on D&R, Ron!