Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

...in Translation

Great news, y'all. A couple of weeks ago I received a copy of the Korean translation of my book, The Late Age of Print: Everyday Book Culture From Consumerism to Control! I'm thrilled, needless to say, and even a bit surprised. Last summer the publisher of the English language edition, Columbia University Press, let me know that the translation was in the works, but honestly I didn't expect it to surface for...oh, I don't know, a few years, I suppose. And yet, here it is, now. Can't you tell how giddy this makes me?


A big thanks to Columbia U.P., the Korean Publishing Association, and the translator for all of their dedication to the project.

3 comments:

friv 4 said...

What may encounter, look for the help and what can change the decision.

tirus said...

thanks so informatif

Amruta said...

Very Useful Information I found on Internet. I think the content you cover through the post is quite interesting, good work and great efforts. I found it
very enjoyable and enjoyed reading it all... keep up, beautiful work..
This paragraph gives clear idea for the new viewers for Real Estate Property Portals, Thanks you."
You’re doing a great job Man, Keep it up.
Property In Navi Mumbai
Flats In Navi Mumbai
1 bhk flat in new panvel for sale
1 bhk in panvel
2 bhk in ghansoli
1 & 2 bhk in kalamboli
flats in dronagiri
1 bhk in dronagiri
2 bhk in dronagiri
shops in dronagiri-Corner